Monday, August 25, 2008

The Joys of Life

Well I thought we were almost done with the drama, but yesterday was so bad we couldn't even go to church. Braxton had a fever all day and had another rough night. I know I am going to have more children and some days I can't wait to have another little bug to cuddle and love to death, but other days I wish only one would be enough for me. Not really, but the thought crosses my mind! There are definitely hard times and I don't look forward to going through all this again with multiple babies, but I know its all worth it. I just have to keep telling myself that when its 3:00 am and my sweet boy won't stop crying and has been awake for 3 hrs already, AFTER going to bed at 11:30. You gotta love 'em!

On a happier note, I got to attend the wedding of my sweet aunt and uncle this weekend. Whats weird is that they were already my aunt and uncle BEFORE they got married...my aunt on my side of the family (widowed) married my uncle from Justin's side of the family (divorced.) Crazy. Thats what happens when you live in Mesa too long. You start marrying people you're already kind of related to...But they are so cute together. The ceremony was small and short and sweet, with a dinner afterwards and an open house to follow. Even though they are only married for time, they will make the most of their lives together here on this earth and will both be happier and better because of their union. Love to them both.

Braxton will turn 9 months next week. He still isn't crawling, but he is scootin' like crazy and already getting into boxes and baskets that are too low. Its time to baby proof! I had to lower his crib yesterday too, cause I would go in after his nap to find him hanging over the edge as he cried for me to come get him. I guess I didn't lower it enough, cause this morning I found him doing the same thing! The little bugger. I love this little man so much!

3 comments:

Shari said...

I love his goofy smile!

Heidi said...

Sheesh, Sayrah, all this sickness has been coming all in a row! I hope you get to take a nap soon. You'll have to remind me of your mommy revelations when I call you crying with my own little cub. :)

Kristin said...

I really hope your little guy gets to feeling better soon! If anyone can handle it...it's you! SUPERMOM!!!!