December update coming soon!
Until then...Quickie Update:
-Braxton (on the pottie): "I'm trying to go poop, but its not coming out! (smacks his bum) Come on poo! Get out of my bum!"
-"I had a dream last night about a big giant circle...and it was trying to eat me!"
-B-rax LLLOOOOOVVVEESSS anything and everything to do with Super Mario
-He is FOUR years old now! I can't believe it...
-I was called a "mean mommie" for the first time in my mothering career, by B-rax of course, because he could not have candy before dinner. I didn't mind one bit.
-Bella: "Where is my shoe? Oh! There it is! Oh I love it!"
-Bella knows the alphabet, can count to 20 and knows all her colors
-She LOVES her Daddy and sings "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" every day with him when he gets home from work
-She is constantly sharing her food with the dogs, no matter how many times I ask/tell her not to. SHe will take a bite, ("One for me..") then give one to Marley, ("...one for Marley...") and then give one to Loui ("..and one for Loui!") and do that throughout her whole meal. The dogs love it. Me, not so much.
-Conrad is crawling like a champ and pulling himself up onto anything and everything.
-He has cut four teeth in one month.
-He won't eat baby food, but loves little pieces of anything mom puts into her mouth. (Except baby food....)
-He is my big fluffy marshmallow!
-"Gagagaga" was his favorite word today...ALL day
-Wants to be doing whatever his big brother and sister are doing
-LOVES going outside, and gets mad at me whenever I walk by the back door and don't go through it to go out
-Is NINE MONTHS OLD!
Friday, December 30, 2011
December update coming soon!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
|BELLA CAN RIDE HER BIKE BY HERSELF!|
|I chopped my hair...LOVE IT!|
|Cant get enough of this girl|
|My happy boy - He brings so much joy to my heart|
|Enjoying the above said GREAT food...yum yum!|
|The pies! Oh, the pies. My mouth is watering just thinking about how wonderful they were!|
|A small sampling of that GREAT food|
|Playing ball after the dinner|
|SO FULL and sitting around like stuffed turkeys- enjoying each other's company and the BEAUTIFUL weather|
|My boy is a tree climber|
|Elder Johnathan Speakman, hours before departure to Africa. We sure miss this kid.|
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Within the past 2 weeks: (pics coming as soon as my comp will cooperate with me)
- Conrad cut his two bottom teeth
- He started to crawl!
- I chopped my hair, and LOVE it
- Bella can strap herself into her own carseat without help (actually more like a month ago)
- Braxton has become addicted to Super Mario
- My brother Johnathan left on his mission to Zambia, Africa!!
- Thanksgiving came and went, and it was wonderful
- I am ALMOST back down to the weight I was in college (WAHOO!)
- Justin has finally started his own real estate investing company and is almost ready to make his first deal!
- We've been doing ALOT of playing outside, at the park, swinging on swings, riding bikes, and going on walks. I LOVE this time of year!
- Started listening to Christmas music
- Put up Christmas lights and decorations around house
- We are living life and loving it!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
My happy happy boy... 7 months!
Happy birthday to me!! It was a wonderful day. Thank you to all who made it so!
Brax and Bella with friendly neighbor cows. They have officially named them "Thomas." All of them.
Enjoying the lovely weather
At the park!
|Bell Peppers. YUM!|
|LOVE this pic! Brax was saying "Booo!" Like his ghost. :)|
|Joey. Pretty freaky, eh?|
|ME AND ME SISTAS!!!|