Sunday, November 27, 2011

Within the past 2 weeks: (pics coming as soon as my comp will cooperate with me)

- Conrad cut his two bottom teeth
- He started to crawl!
- I chopped my hair, and LOVE it
- Bella can strap herself into her own carseat without help (actually more like a month ago)
- Braxton has become addicted to Super Mario
- My brother Johnathan left on his mission to Zambia, Africa!!
- Thanksgiving came and went, and it was wonderful
- I am ALMOST back down to the weight I was in college  (WAHOO!)
- Justin has finally started his own real estate investing company and is almost ready to make his first deal!
- We've been doing ALOT of playing outside, at the park, swinging on swings, riding bikes, and going on walks. I LOVE this time of year!
- Started listening to Christmas music
- Put up Christmas lights and decorations around house
- We are living life and loving it!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

AFRICA!?!?!? Wow! Ellie just got her call and is headed to Atlanta, Georgia!!! Love these kids serving missions!!!!