Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

BELLA CAN RIDE HER BIKE BY HERSELF! 

I chopped my hair...LOVE IT! 

Cant get enough of this girl

My happy boy - He brings so much joy to my heart

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful. We ate with my family the Saturday before Thanksgiving day because Johno left on his mission the Tuesday before. Its always so wonderful to be together - especially when there is GREAT food to partake of. :)

The Grandkids


Enjoying the above said GREAT food...yum yum! 



The pies! Oh, the pies. My mouth is watering just thinking about how wonderful they were! 

A small sampling of that GREAT food

Playing ball after the dinner 



SO FULL and sitting around like stuffed turkeys- enjoying each other's company and the BEAUTIFUL weather

My boy is a tree climber

Elder Johnathan Speakman, hours before departure to Africa. We sure miss this kid. 


No comments: