Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sweet moments

11-2-11

-Conrad sat in a high chair for the first time
-Conrad actually ATE his baby food for the first time! (I was SO ECXITED! No more food being spit or thrown back into my face!)

-Bella sat down on her bike and out of nowhere just started pedaling and riding all over the driveway! She has not been able to figure out the pedaling thing before, but today it just "clicked." So fun to watch her excitement over it.

-Braxton announced his new favorite song is "I Hope they Call Me On A Mission" and sang it nonstop all day. I was ok with that.
-Braxton did things constantly all day for me, and every time he would do a nice deed, he would say "its because I love you mom!" or "thats why I love you mommy!" Sweet, sweet moments.

This is what life is about.



No comments: