Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow!

Well its done...I finally cut my hair! I must say, as much as I would like to go drastic and way different, I always chicken out at the last minute and go with a length I am comfortable with. It was still close to 8 in. though! Quite a change, for me anyways. :)
Here are the BEFORE pics...taken in New York at my mom-in-laws house just before we went to the salon.

And here are the AFTERS!


I went a little lighter with the highlights, and I am liking it. Its light and summery. And I"m not even missin' my long hair at all! Wahoo!

7 comments:

Shari said...

Wow, your hair was SUPER long! I like the new length though, it suits you :)

Nettie said...

Sara, I didn't want you to cut your beautiful hair. I thought is was so perfect for your face...but this is GORGEOUS!!! It's so fresh and classy... I absolutely LOVE IT! You've always been so pretty.

Mallory said...

SO cute!! i love the new hair cut!

dkstaker said...

very cute, Love the curls.

Mandy said...

Love it! Very Very Cute :0)
Mandy

Kristin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!

Joe , Larisa , and Abigail said...

freaking cute! i love the hair! you all need to come over and swim, i haven't seen you forever :)