Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Wet Mess!

So Braxton and I took a little trip to Walgreens last week to pass some time, and we were only gone about 20 minutes when I came home to find THIS:




My downstairs bathroom was completely flooded and there was about an inch of water just covering the entire hallway and into the livingroom and laundry room. It was EVERYWHERE! My first thought was, "Oh boy, what have those DARN dogs done NOW..." but then I remembered that unless they have thumbs to flush the toilet or pull a water hose out, it couldn't have been them. Somehow, one of the pipes had gotten clogged and when my washer tried to drain from the rinse cycle, it had nowhere to go except my floor. Thank goodness it missed my carpet! It was quite a mess to clean up though...no fun!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yuck! Well if it ruined any of your drywall I know a good drywall guy...wink wink...sorry about the flood!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! I would be SO unimpressed to come home to water all over my floor.

No, I didn't go to Hawaii, silly. Like I wouldn't have told you! My cousin went to Hawaii on her mission, so that's what her theme was for her reception. She even booked hula and fire dancers for entertainment! :)

Mallory said...

Yay! you have a blog too!!