Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We are fortunate enough to have friends (Larisa and Joe) just down the road who thankfully have pool. They invited us to come swimming "any time we want"...and I warned her that is she invites...we will come! It is SO STINKIN' HOT already and the pool was so refreshing and cool. They will probably regret ever inviting us once they realize just how ready we are to take them up on their offer. :) We had a blast though and Braxton did so good. He didn't even cry though the water was a bit on the cold side for him and loved splashing around and playing with the toy boat. Larisa is due tomorrow and Cori is due with her second in a few weeks, and I couldn't resist getting a picture of their pregnant bellies together. They are so cute! Thanks for letting us come enjoy your oasis!
Me and the babies...
Enjoying the cool water!

Baby Bellies. Aren't they cute pregnant ladies?

Braxton being a happy boy. He just loved the water!

6 comments:

MerryPair said...

That looks so nice! It's been in the 90s the past couple of days and I've been DYING to get in a pool! Braxton is so cute!

Heidi said...

I bet you have so much fun with your super cute pregnant friends!

If you ever feel the desire to drive for 2 hours, I've got a community pool or two just waiting for you and your little bundle o' joy. ;) Sigh...I'm too far away from you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet words. You're little boy is adorable. I wish you guys were cloesr, but love how great your life is down there.

Amy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kristin said...

I want to be a blogging buddy!!! I finally started a blog! YES! Come check it out. www.travandkris.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

I'm so jealous. And even though Heidi's 2 hours away, I'm jealous of that too. I hope you take advantage of that.

Your blog looks so cute! Especially with all the lovely pictures you post. Care to share a tip on how you customized your header? I've been wanting to do that but I have no idea where to start. Thanks a bunch!