Friday, May 30, 2008

Days of Our Lives

Not too much to report on here in the Caruso household. Braxton turns 6 months next week. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is looking more and more like a little boy every day rather than a baby. I just love him with all my heart and soul...he is the sun in my world and I coudn't ask for a greater calling than being a stay at home mother where I get to be his love and guidance and a building block for him in this crazy world. Thank you to my wonderful husband who works hard to provide for us and give us the things we want and need. He is so in love with Braxton as well and just can't wait to get home every day to see his son.

For those who know Cori Carpenter, she had her beautiful baby yesterday the 29th of May. I won't spoil all the fun by telling you all the details but she had one crazy delivery experience! Congratulations to her and her growing family. She is a wonderful mother and a wonderful friend.

Summer is here in full heat and we find every respite we can to try and stay cool. Braxton had his first popsicle today and just loved it! :) I think it feels good on his sore gums as well. Still waiting for that tooth to pop through.

For those who are looking for a good book, I am reading The Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore and I love it. Its a fantasy about a Drow, a dark elf, who knows there has to be something more to life than the evil world he was raised in and sets off on a journey to discover what else is out there. The next series is The Icewindale Trilogy and thats supposed to be even better. I am excited to finally have a book again that I enjoy reading!

And thats about it. Hope every one is happy and healthy and staying cool!

1 comment:

dkstaker said...

Sounds like life is peaceful in your neck of the woods. That is cool the Braxton is getting a tooth. My baby still has NO TEETH!! She is 10 months old! My others all had at least 2 by now, she doesn's have a single one. I just hope they don't all come in at once. Yikes! Good luck with the teething, it is always a joy!