Monday, March 8, 2010

Bella Rose, My Beautiful Flower

Has it really only been 8 months since this little beauty entered my life? It feels like she has held a piece of my heart forever.



Check out this poser...can you say CHEEZMO!! Oh how I love it!!


She is so full of personality, every day is like opening a present to see what new quirk she will have.

She loves to be held and loved and cuddled with. She loves exploring and uses her mouth to test out EVERYTHING, putting anything and everything into it she comes in contact with. She is like a human vacuum cleaner. Great for the floor, bad for my baby. She loves singing and dancing to music and copying whatever her older brother is doing.


Her smile melts my heart.

She is definitely a drama queen in the making! When she is mad or frustrated she starts crawling towards me then throws herself down on the floor and cries, then crawls a little further and throws herself down again, and will continue this until I notice her or pick her up. Its so funny I can't help laughing!

No teeth yet, but thats a good thing because I can't get her to take a bottle. She is definitely attached to me in more ways than one...

No comments: