Monday, March 8, 2010

This Kid Loves Hats

Hangin' with Aunt Lee Lee

(Note: This was taken after a traumatizing experience (hair cut!!), so he was given his binkie only for a moment to calm down...)

Braxton is such a big boy. He is talking more and more and often repeats things Justin and I say...it certainly makes me more cautious! I love hearing his take on the world. He is so smart and just loves to have fun. He is a ball of energy and has to be outside for at LEAST an hour a day or he goes stir crazy. He runs barefoot everywhere - i can't get him to wear his shoes for more than like 30 min before he is yanking them off again. He is in love with trucks, fishie crackers, his "baby whales" (bath toys), Dora, (he finally moved on from Little Bear!! Whew!) choo choo trains and anything sweet. I love it when he gives me smooches and tells me he loves me. There is nothing sweeter in the world.

No comments: