Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Play Date

So last Friday my friend Aubray brought her kiddos over for a Valentine's play date! We decorated yummy sugar cookies and played outside in the beautiful 70 degree weather and talked and laughed and had a grand time. Its so nice having wonderful friends that add a sparkle to everyday life!

Me and Aubray, buds
Aubray's daughter, Ginger, enjoying her cookie
Braxton. He enjoyed one too many cookies, I think

The babies, Bella and Harrison. They played so well together and were fascinated be each other all day.

We had a wonderful time. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness-Bella's eyes are just breathtaking! Looks like fun!

Nettie said...

Sarah, your title page photo is unbelievably cute!!! I love the one with you and Braxton to the side, too. You are so beautiful and have such a wholesome, happy countenance. It makes me feel something every time I see your blog -- like a desire to do/be better.