Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I was hit with a nasty case of the stomach bug last week. I haven't had the flu for awhile, so I guess it was time, but man it is no fun. I am so grateful for family that is always willing to help out and be there when I need them. I don't know what people do who don't live close to their families, or close to someone they can rely on in a time of need. My mom came over and took care of my kids so I could rest, then later came back with my sisters to clean the house, give the kids baths, and make sure I had everything I needed. They are so wonderful, and I love them and will be forever grateful for the blessing of families.

2 comments:

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

Your family really is the coolest ever! Neil and I miss you guys tons!

Shari said...

I love your family. Tell them hello for me! And I'm glad you're feeling better. We were at countryside park on Monday and I remembered how close you live on the way home. We should let the boys play sometime. :)