Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Still Here

So I am still here. I didn't even get to go into the hospital today to try the gels! Bummer. It was humid and cloudy this morning, and apparantly something to do with the pressure causes women to go into labor. (Everyone except me!) The hospital was full of laboring women and they didn't have any beds for me, so I am currently "on hold" until a bed opens up. Or until I go into labor on my own... which feels like will never happen right about now! I am trying to be patient, but its hard. Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will get a call from them and we can get this thing going!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

That's okay, Sarah! That little girl will come when she's ready. :) We'll be thinking of you in the meantime--good luck!

Thorne Family said...

That is so frustrating! Hang in there!

Jessica Rodgers said...

I am so sorry. I know that nothing people can say can make it easier. I hated waiting so bad. Good Luck I feel for you.

Lindsay said...

I know how you feel! It's so hard. But, it's all worth it in the end! Good luck! Maybe today's the day!

Corynn said...

Aww... Hang in there! I have absolutely no idea what it is like to have to wait so long... but I am sure it stinks. Heck, I am excited to meet her. I am sure you are!

Shari said...

I'm sending you labor vibes! With Aric we had to sit on a waiting list also. It sucked because we couldn't go anywhere or do anything that we weren't okay with just dropping to run to the hospital.