Sunday, July 12, 2009

More of My Bella Rose

Some of these are kinda blurry...but you get the idea. No matter how many pictures I try to take of this precious girl, I can't seem to take one that does her justice. (May have something to do with my outdated camera..) She is just a doll! Hopefully I will catch her in all her beautiful glory soon, but until then these will have to do.








She looks so tiny layin on Daddy!

One of my friends/visiting teacher in my ward brought me dinner one night and with it this beautiful cake! It was so cute I had to take a pic. Thanks Tammy!

I just love it when she smiles! Which she does often in her sleep, and even sometimes a little when she is awake. She is such a happy baby (so far!) and always seems like she is on the verge of smiling. I love it.
You gotta love her long dark hair! I just sit and pet her head all day long...I am so in love.


Here are a few of B-rax when he was a baby. The first one in the stocking looks the most like Bella to me. They both definitely have their Daddy's nose!

And here is my baby boy all grown up, eatin his fishies and waiting for the doc to come and release me from the hospital. We ended up waiting about 4 hours for her to finally get there, and he was SUCH a good boy the whole time. I was so proud of my little man. I love my babies!












6 comments:

Shari said...

She's so pretty!

Corynn said...

I am glad everything went smoothly. I can't wait to meet her! I hope Braxton is being a good big brother.

~aileen~jaron~ said...

So wonderful. But i am so with you, not being able to capture the cute-ness that you see daily. It just does not translate to Picture very well at this age sometimes. But you must know that she is SO beautiful. Way to go. And I am so in love to. and way excited to see her more in the future..... love you!

Moss Family said...

SO....just found out you had a blog...I am a DORK, i know!?!?! SOOOOO....I have been wondering if you had this cute babe of yours....SHE IS A DOLL! SO stinkin cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the hair! Congrats! I can't wait to see her in person! How is Braxton doing with everything? (SO, I my blog is private...I'll send you an invite)

Kristin said...

Look at all her stinkin' cute head bands...did you make those?

Mandy said...

She is Beautiful!! LOVE her name & all that dark hair.
Hope you guys are well, Scott and I send our Love to your family.
Hugs
Mandy