Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Garden Glories

CHECK THIS BABY OUT!!! That is one freakin' huge Zuccini! And you know where I got it from?!?! MY GARDEN!! WAHOO!! I am so proud of myself for keeping my little plants alive and spending hours (literally) out in the heat weeding and caring for it, and the "fruit" of my labor is great indeed! :) It sure feels good to see how work turn into fruition! (And boy was it yummy!)


Braxton was a little nervous of the big green veggie...he didn't like holding it. I guess his dislike of the stuff goes beyond eating them as well!
Here is my little man today after lunch. I guess I didn't get him down for his nap quick enough. He was playing with his chalk while I was finishing cleaning up from lunch, and next thing I know I turn around and he was out! I couldn't resist a picture. What a sweet kid!







2 comments:

Shari said...

That is one big zuccini! Time for some zuccini bread, I say. :D

Lindsay said...

Wow! That is one gigantic zucchini! I want to grow a garden really bad, but I have no where to grow it! Especially living in a retnal house.