Sunday, May 31, 2009

My wonderful sister Alisha has been coming out a few days a week to help me. She helps get things done around the house that I can't get to now that my belly is nice and plump, and she helps take care of Braxton to give me a little break every now and then. Its so nice to have help, not to mention the great and fun company! :) This last week we accomplished alot. We made our first attempt at homemade salsa, and I must say we did a pretty darn good job! It was so fresh and yummy!
Yuuuuummmmmyyyyy...
We also got a lot done to the baby's room. We put up some really pretty purple fairy wallpaper that matches the purple curtains and walls exactly, (pic coming later) and hung up a shelf to decorate with pretty fairy stuff. :) Who says women can't use power tools?!?!

My hot sis

All hung and perfectly straight. Wahoo!

Our little helper

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Gosh, I miss you girls!!!