Wednesday, November 28, 2007

40 Weeks!! I Made it!



'Twas the night before my due date
And all through the room,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even the-baby-in-my womb... :)
Ok so its a little cheesy, but hey I couldn't resist. Its the Holidays! :) But alas, no baby yet. We are all anxiously awaiting his arrival and can't wait to share the happy news when it happens!

Here are my "9-months-and-ready-to-pop" pictures for all those who wanted to see a few. Its amazing how much a body can swell, whether from water or baby fat or...just fat...but I'm pretending its all water weight at the moment. :)

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Congratulations! Be sure and text me when you're in the hospital! I want to know when Jack's playmate decides to make his appearance! Good luck with everything.

MerryPair said...

How exciting! I can't believe it was only a few weeks ago when I was in your same shoes. Life changes so dramatically, but it gets so much better!
Good luck! We can't wait to hear!

Heidi said...

What a cute belly! I hope you have a delightful delivery for Braxton/Cale/Vincent. ;)

Anna said...

You ARE a Princess! Even at 9 months pregnant you still look great! I can't wait to see the little guy! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have a crochet hook if you want me to help things along... jk!!!! I know you must be going out of your mind waiting. I hate waiting!!!

Aimee said...

It is amazing how much the body can take - but your glow is still radiant. Hoping for sooner rather than later! :)

Anna said...

I've also been checking your blog about 3 times a day hoping for news about your trip to the hospital and to hear about the new baby

Sarahleigh said...

Please tell me you've had the baby by now...

Stacy said...

Congrats on little Braxton...I can't wait to meet him and see pictures!!
Love you

Coree Adams said...

oh you poor poor thing! Come soon baby and put your poor mama out of her misery!!!

Heidi said...

I don't want to steal Sarah's thunder...but she DID have her baby yesterday morning!

I've been dying to blog a congratulations... just remember, "not my news, not my news, not my news..."