Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sisters


I just was on facebook looking for something, and I came across a photo someone had tagged my sisters in from the dance festival last night. As I looked at their faces I felt this overwhelming feeling of love and pride for them. These women are amazing, talented, kind, unselfish, giving, loving, fun, and are unwavering in their faith in our Savior.  They are both such an example to me in so many ways. I am so blessed, proud and grateful to have them as not only best friends, but sisters...forever. What a blessing the Lord has given us, to be with those people we cherish and adore, for ETERNITY. Isn't that what heaven truly is? Being with those whom we truly love, every day, forever? 





And speaking of heaven and sisterly love, I just read the most amazingly wonderful book. 

I laughed, cried, felt hope, love, pride, joy, pain, and finished the last page with a renewed appreciation for life and family, and greater love for my own family and my Savior. It is written by Stephanie Nielson, a airplane crash survivor, and tells the story of her life and the accident and how she is still finding joy in every moment. I love this woman! If you are looking for something to read, or even if you're not, READ IT. It really has changed my life. 

2 comments:

3in3mom said...

LOVE that book! Love both of your sweet sisters!

3in3mom said...

LOVE that book! Love both of your sweet sisters!