Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conrad Turns ONE!!

WHAT, you may ask, did you do for such a special occasion? 

Well...

We started the day off by GOING TO THE ZOO!

My kids poor attempt at a "cheese!" Like the beard my man is sporting these days??? :) I do... :D:D

THE PETTING ZOO!! 

Ever feel like what you want is JUST out of reach?? I know, frustrating, right? Poor goat...

Mommy and the BIRTHDAY BOY!! He couldn't take his eyes off the goats!

This smile is deceiving...he really was having a good time

Conrad LOVED it! 

ICE, yum!!

Awwwwww...SO CUTE!

My Angel Baby

Lunchtime. Can you tell we were all gettin' a little tired at this point? 

I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM

AND SMOOCH HIM

And him too! 

Alls I gots to say is, THANK GOODNESS FOR GRANDMA!!!  How would I ever do this without her??

After the zoo...the kids ALL slept for like TWO HOURS!! (Thats a rare and cherished occasion in my house...) HEAVEN! Wish I could say I got to rest too, but, alas, I had to get ready for the....

                       
                                                               BIRTHDAY PARTY!!
Blowing up party balloons! 



He loves our doggies!

PRESENT TIME!!! Of course brother and sister had to help...

AUNT ANGIE knows what he likes! Thanks Angie! 

HE LOVES IT! 

CAKE TIME....HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONRAD!! 


He didn't eat much of the cake, but he sure had fun smearing it all over his high chair! 
And this ones just CUTE!!!


Happy Birthday my sweet angel baby. You are a gift straight from heaven. I can't imagine our little family without your sparkling eyes and bubbling laugh and happy smile and hugs and snuggles and kisses.
I LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:

3in3mom said...

Looks like fun! You do have an awesome Momma! Happy birthday Conrad!

Lindsay said...

How is he one already? He is sure a cutie! Happy Birthday to Conrad!