Sunday, August 28, 2011

They Keep On a Growin'!

Life is good here. Bella has grown like 2 in. in the past 2 months. SHe has started talking more clearly and pronouncing her words better, and every little baby (meaning kid younger than her, even by a few months) she sees she has to give them a big hug and try to "help" them walk, sit up, whatever. Of course its usually more of a hinderance to them than a help, but its so cute to see her mothering instinct be so strong at such a young age. Just within the past couple weeks, she puts "y" at the end of everything she says. "Where is my drinky?" "Can I have more juicy?" "Upy!" (Meaning "I want you to hold me") "I'm gonna tickle your feetsy!" "I wanna kissy!" No idea where she got it from, but its stinkin' cutesy!

Braxton started preschool this week! I can't believe my first little baby is going to preschool. He already LOVES it and is so proud of his little blue folder he takes back and forth with him. He has to show it to anyone who comes over, and he even asked to take it to church today so show all his friends and teacher there! He goes with his little buddy Jack and cousin Wyatt, so that I think has helped him adjust quickly and not be too sad to be away from me. I am excited for this school year and to see how much he learns and grows, both mentally and socially.

Conrad is just my happy little angel. He smiles all day, and smiles with his whole face. I love it and can never get enough. He loves to snuggle with me, loves being held, and is content to just hang onto my shirt like a little monkey while I go about my business and watch what I go. I love his wet slobbery kisses he gives me all day while he chatters away. What a blessing he is! He has been teething the last like 6 weeks, but those bottom gums are just being so stinkin' stubborn and won't let those two teeth pop through. He has been a little crankier than normal lately because of that but I still can't complain. Even WHILE he is teething he is an angel. He started baby cereal this last week and is totally excited about it, but not sure what he thinks of the taste yet. (He watches everything I put into my mouth like a hawk and always tries to grab it and stuff it into his own.) I am so in love with this little guy and wish he would stop growing so fast. I love this baby stage and am eating up every second I can get.


No comments: