Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Simply Joys

I think of a hundred different things a day I want to post about, and then I finally have time to sit down to write something and my brain is empty. THere are so many little things that happen throughout my day that just makes me smile and I think, "Life is good." Like everytime Braxton wakes up from a nap, or is having fun with his toys, or gets a booboo kissed better, or is just in a good mood, he will give me this huge toothy smile and say "I happy!" Those two little words, so simple, just make everything worth it. Or when I am feeding Bella and she looks up at me with her big beautiful eyes and gives me her "flirty" smile. Or when I hear her laugh. Or when I see Braxton sharing his toys with his sister. Or when she falls asleep in my arms and snuggles into my neck. I can't help but think that "life is GOOD." I am so blessed and no matter how hard it is to be a mom sometimes, no matter how little sleep I get or how much I have to sacrifice for my husband and children, it is all SO worth it. There truly is no greater calling than being a mother.

No comments: