Thursday, November 26, 2009

Halloween '09

So I know this is a little late, but better late than never, right? Halloween this year was so much fun now that Brax is old enough to actually kinda know what is going on. He loved wearing his pirate outfit, but the silly goose wouldn't wear the cool hat that went with it. Ironic, since the kid puts everything he can find on his head, but of course he wouldn't wear a hat when he was actually supposed to. I snapped one picture just before he ripped it off again!


My handsome little boy. He didn't quite get the whole concept of "trick-or-treating"...he would knock on the door then try to walk into every house when they opened the door. He was confused every time until he got the candy then he happily left and went on his way. It was fun watching him and seeing how he reacted to everything. Here he is dancing around in his costume before we left to trick-or-treat.
Bella, my little pumpkin. She was so adorable, and such a good girl. I put her in the baby carrier and she was just a happy little baby all night long. She is so sweet.
My brother and his wife just love Halloween and go all out every year with decorating their yard and making it fun for trick-or-treaters. They always have the coolest outfits, too. We went over there after some trick-or-treating to watch them scare all the people that came by and just hang out for awhile.
My sister-in-law, the classic witch
Matching cousins! Bella and her cousin Audin, who is just a few months older, both were little pumpkins. We had to get a pic, of course.

Here is their spooky graveyard. My little bro Joe dressed up as a freaky scarecrow and pretended to be a stuffed doll until the people came by...He got some pretty good screams out of alot of them.


FREAKY



My bro, the werewolf. He always has the coolest masks and outfits.

I can't wait for next year. I just love watching my children grow and enjoying all these new experiences. Happy Holidays!

No comments: