Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bear Flats Camping Trip

My Speakman family all took a trip to Bear Flats and camped out for a couple days together. This was the first time we have all been camping together since us kids started getting married, so it was fun to be able to all be up there and spend some quality family time together. The weather was a little warmer than we would have liked until night came, then of course it was FREEZING. Luckily I came prepared and pulled out the piles of blankets so the kiddos could stay warm. It was nice and relaxing and we all had a good time. The highlight was probably the Quads that we rented to have up there, minus the small accident Shaliah had on one of them.

Here is pics of random family members just chillaxin'...


You can't see this pic very well but Johnathan of course had to show off his manly prowess and climbed up this insanely high rock and was doing Tarzan calls. He cracks me up. If you look closely he is right in the middle of the pic posing for the camera...


Jaron, cooling off in the cold river. Thats one way to do it I guess.
My little man, enjoying the random hats he would find and put on. I think his favorite part about the quad rides was that he got to wear a helmet the whole time! Silly boy.
My beautiful Bella
Dad Speakman, enjoying being in nature and letting out the good ol' cowboy stored up inside.


Mom and Bella

Father and Son. Dont you just love all the smiles B-rax was giving the camera on this trip? He was like anti-smile anytime a camera came around him.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks for your comment. Its good to know (sad though) that someone else out there has gone through what I have. Ugh. I think too that the surgery will be more for me than Nixon, I am so so so tired of people commenting or tellign me things about my little guys eye. (as if I'm not around him 24/7 and it probably bothers me more than anyone!) I'm glad your little guys surgery went well, I hope the same for Nixon. =)