Friday, October 23, 2009

Bouncy B-rax

My sister watched some of our nieces and nephews while their parents were out of town last weekend, so we took all the kids to one of those cool bounce house party places to let them play for awhile. Sadly, the age limit was 14, or me and my sis would have been all over that right along with the kiddos, but alas we had to stand and watch them have all the fun. There were at least 8 different bouncy balloon obstacle course thingies and they all looked like a blast. Braxton was terrified at first and just had fun running around the arena, but I forced him to go down some with Shaliah and then he of course loved it and didn't want to stop. They all had so much fun. I was jealous!



2 comments:

Shari said...

Were you at Xtreme Play? We freaking LOVE that place!!!

Marie said...

Hey Sarah, What's your email address?