Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Yesterday was our 4th anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 4 years already! Sometimes it feels like we were just married a few months ago...but then sometimes it seems like we have been married forever. (In a good way. :)) Like he has always been a part of my life and I can't imagine it any other way. Justin was able to get out of work early, so we went shopping for some new clothes for me (thanks baby!) and then we went to Flemmings, a really nice steak house in a ritzy part of town. We had a good time together and it was so nice to be able to spend some time alone away from the kids.

I didn't get to buy a present or a card or anything for Justin, but I want him to know how much I love him and appreciate all he does for our family. He works so hard to make sure we have the things we want and need. He is a wonderful husband and father and loves playing with Braxton and making him laugh. There are many things I could say, but for our 4 years together, here are 4 reasons why I love my baby:

1. I have always had a weakness for big, strong hands, and Justin has wonderfully big and strong hands. :) I always feel safe and protected when he is holding me or my hand.
2. Despite his rough and tough exterior, he has a soft heart and has a special weakness for the innocent and for big dogs.
3. He excels at everything he attempts to do. He is smart and has a keen mind and just knows how to do things, even if its his first time. I have always admired that characteristic about him.
4. He loves me and the kids so much and works hard to show us that. He is extremely loyal and protective of us and would do anything to keep us safe.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! I sure love you!!

No comments: