Sunday, August 30, 2009

Changes

So, its official. We are moving! We have been looking at this house for the past 3 months and have been in the process of buying it for the last 2, and everything is FINALLY coming together. We closed last week and as soon as the funding goes through, we are off! We are really excited to get into a bigger house with lots of land and A POOL and fruit trees (wahoo!) and much more goodies. Its close to my family and right in the middle of the valley and only 15 min from Justin's work. But, we are also sad to be leaving our friends here in Maricopa. Its been a great past two years and we will miss everyone we have come to know and love. The only drawback is finding something to do with this house. We are trying to rent it first, so if anyone out there is interested in a great, relatively new home in awesome condition, let me know! Pics of the new house to come soon! (Well, probably not SOON cause we are a little busy around here...but as soon as I have a spare minute!)

8 comments:

Shari said...

Congrats on the move!

Sarah and Neil Peterson said...

How exciting! You sure have your hands full, good luck!

Platte and Heather said...

How exciting! Now maybe we can actually get together and hang out! I really need to meet Bella!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh, how exciting! Congrats!

Matt and Jayna said...

That is very exciting for you guys and sounds like a great location, close to family and work! We will definitely miss you guys out here in Maricopa...I hope everything goes as smooth as possible! (P.S. I added you to our list, so I can see updates of your cute kids!)

Meg and Russ said...

Sarah,
That is exciting news for your family! Congratulations! Oh how I look forward to the day when we too can move in closer to town. We will miss you out here! Congratulations :)
Russ and Megan Clement

Ry & Kenna said...

Ok Sweetie, so I know we are in big trouble :( I'm so sorry we didn't see you guys in the summer. We were going to be in AZ so long that we didn't rush to see anyone and then between family trips the time just flew by so fast! Braxton is adorable and your new Bella is a complete angel. You look wonderful and so happy and I know that your probably the best mama ever! Congrats on the new house!!! It sounds wonderful and I can't wait to see pictures!! How is your family and how is PMI? Well sweetie I will talk to you soon! Again so sorry about being a bad friend. Love you!

xoxo,
McKenna

Shari said...

Sarah I'm at Harris and Baseline. It's technically Mesa, but it's Gilbert schools. Weird. Definitely let me know if you want to get the kids together. And once you want to do the party let me know. :)