Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Explorer

There once was a great explorer who wandered far and wide in search of new and exciting adventures. Then one day, he happened upon something he had never really seen before...What could it be?!?!


A door to the outside world! YES! Now if he could only figure out how to give the Mother the slip. Hmmm...he would have to think more on that one. But have no fear, sooner or later, he will prevail!


(Or so he thinks. Not if Mother can help it! He sure is trying though!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! Speaking of adorable look at your little guy! I love how much you and Justin have embraced parenthood. You guys are awesome and I am so happy to see how well you are doing.

Amy said...

He is so cute!...and growing up so much!

Shari said...

oh no! Good luck!

Kristin said...

Congratulations little Braxton!!! He is just a doll Sarah!

Natalie said...

HI!! I'm glad I found your blog. It is great to see what you've been up to. Your little boy is so adorable.

mom said...

Sarah, please put me under family and friends. I love looking at the site to see Braxton grow, Thanks. Mom