Sunday, September 14, 2008

This video is kind of long cause I don't have time to edit it, but this is B-rax in his little walker. He is so funny as he races around the kitchen. Usually he chases the dogs but they weren't in here at the time. He has it down so good and knows how to maneuver it everywhere and stuff...it makes me laugh every time I watch him.

This was hilarious. I was feeding him dinner and he started exaggerating his chewing and was making the funniest faces! Don't mind my fat arm right in the middle of the camera every now and then...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

He gets goin pretty quick in his little car!!! What a cutie! How fun!

Anna said...

I kind of laughed out loud when I saw the video of him eating. It is so cute. He is very excited about each bite! A good little eater and a cute little guy.