Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Do You Think?

K so I totally am loving this new toy I found. (Thanks Mal!) I have been thinking of going short, but have NO idea how it would look or if I even should. This new gizmo is oh so wonderful! I haven't had short hair since...ummm.. like I was 6? So...WHAT DO YOU THINK? (I threw in a poll to the right if you want to vote!) I am even diggin' these highlights I threw in there. I might even go with bangs...hhhmm...


LOVE the curliness!

I am actually REALLY liking this one...

I could keep it long, just layer it more and get side-swept bangs?

Or...should I go for the extreme?! :D

Liking this one too...and it could still be somewhat longer...

6 comments:

Mallory said...

isn't it SO much fun!!! :) i actually REALLY like the Katie Holmes cut on you! way cute!

Cori Carpenter said...

So Fun...See, you can pull off a lot of different styles!!

Kristin said...

How fun!!! Where did you find this toy? I wanna play! I think hair style #1 is the cutest. But I am partial to A line cuts! I'm thinking about going short myself!!!

Shari said...

I like the last one and the 4th to last (I think?) the one you said you REALLY liked. I should do this for myself. My hair's super long right now too and it's seriously bugging me.

Valerie said...

I think you should go short gradually in order to ease yourself into it since you've never really had short hair. Just a thought.

Nettie said...

I think long is your thing. I like the last one. Your current hair is gorgeous.