Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Friends We Are and Friends We'll Ever Be..."

Last night we were able to get together with alot of our friends who we haven't seen for awhile for a fun litttle reunion. Jon and Mals are leaving next week to Utah so it was sort of a last hurrah before we never see them again. (sniff) Chris and Erica (Mals sister) were there too with their little baby girl and Brad Billings and Brent were able to show up too. Yay for old friends!


Chris and Erica and Evelyn Jenkins. Evelyn is adorable and even though she is younger than Braxton she is almost bigger than him already! Such a cute and fun family.

B-rad Billings, who turned out to be the only single guy there after Brent ditched out on us. (I think it was for hometeaching, though, so we forgave him!) I'm sure he just loved sitting around listening to us talk about how our babies ate and pooped. Sorry Brad. We were really glad you were there. :)

Brent. He can always bring a smile to your face.

Jon and Mals and baby Hannah. Every time I see those baby cheeks I just want to bite them! She is so cute! We are going to miss them.

B-rad playing with the baby. He is going to be a good daddy someday.

And I of course had to get a picture of all the babies together. Notice Braxton going after Evelyn's hair...he has a hair fettish (which is why I can never where my hair down anymore). If he sees any hair at all, he goes straight for it! Even the little bit that she had couldn't deter him. Hannah was pretty content most of the time but I think those two play a little too rough for her still. She is a sweet baby.

Brad and Justin got a little bored with all the "mommy" talk, so they decided to play together instead. Well, kind of together. They are playing the same game but on each of their own phones, seeing who could get the highest score. Male bonding..what can I say?

It was a fun night and I am truly grateful for such wonderful friends. It was really good to get together and see everyone again. Good Luck in Utah Jon and Mals and God be with ya'll til we meet again!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

you managed to get a picture of jon with a semi smile! go you!! we are going to miss you guys! please look us up if you are ever in the area!! thanks again for coming!

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you have the urge to "bite" chunky baby cheeks as well! I still bite my little brother Ben's cheeks all the time and he's 13. Ha!

dkstaker said...

Hey I tagged you...

Rachel said...

Looks like a BLAST!! I am such a loser. I didn't even know that Jon and Malerie got hitched! Totally fun to see all you guys chillin. Braxton is getting so big! He is going to be walking soon...j/k.

Unknown said...

So, I guess I'm missing out on all of the cool friend events these days... :S

Unknown said...

I guess I'll just have to come to visit sometime... :D