Saturday, March 1, 2008

SWIM PARTY!!

Only in Arizona can you put on the swim trucks and have a fun day in the sun... on FEBRUARY 29TH!!! Not even March yet, and it was so warm that I was ready to jump in right along with them!

Little B-rax chillin' in the empty pool right before he went swimmin for the first time ever, and then he decided to make a meal of mommy's arm while Indianna splished and splashed, enjoying the nice cool water.
Me and my baby boy! He LOVED the water and looked so cute in his little truncks.
He also loved eating my hands....hhhhmmm. They both had a blast and I can't wait to take him swimming again. Knowing Arizona, it won't be long before its warm enough to go again! Next time, I think I'll join 'em!

4 comments:

Cori Carpenter said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad we were able to come over! We will definitely have to do it again!

dkstaker said...

I can't believe it is warm enough to go swimming! LUCKY!! It is so cold here today. Maybe we should get a winter home in Arizona!
You look great! You don't look like you have had a baby at all!

dkstaker said...

Hey I made my blog private, due to some guy sending out virus links. If you get a link from someone named tenos or an dinos or anything similar don't click it. It will give your computer a virus. Anyway I don't hve your e-mail to invite you to our blog. If you can send it to me I can put you on my list so we can still keep in touch. dkstaker9@gmail.com.

Coree Adams said...

haha that is so cute!