Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Claim to Fame

I'M IN THE NEWS!! My friend Cori and I were out for our daily stroll with the babies and my doggies and ABC News 15 approached, asking if they could interview us about the home prices and gas prices out here in Maricopa. Exciting, huh? . . . Ok, so its not like I'm in the movies or anything, but seeing as how nothing much happens out this way except spit-up and poopie diapers and baby talk, I was pretty stoked about it! :) Check out this link below to read our article and watch the story that was taped.
http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=0459f080-1515-4914-ac47-6283ec9d3cbd

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Your a tv STAR! ~Yea~

dkstaker said...

Very cool. But those gas prices...wow! That stinks.

Alicia said...

How cool to be on the news. (And, may I add, you looked beautiful!) :)

Aimee said...

Hey - that's pretty sweet! I have to agree, any camera fame is a pretty momentous occasion. And I have to add a little poke in the side that I'm glad to see that AZ gas prices are coming closer to matching the $3.45 we've been averaging the last month. You'd think living in the land of the automobile would cut us some slack, but no.

Cori Carpenter said...

We are totally the most popular ones in our neighborhood! :)

Valerie said...

You're FAMOUS! Sweet.

Ry & Kenna said...

Hey sweetie! I'm so glad that I finally got to see your blog! I forgot the address when we got back to DC and am so glad that I can keep up with your guys' life! Wow! A lot has changed since we last saw you guys! You got another dog! He is so cute! And congrats on the Landrover it looks so awesome. And your little man is just adorable! I bet you are having lots of fun with him! Well sweetie I just wanted to say hi and next time Ry and I do a vacation it would be so fun for you and Justin to come! We miss you guys! Talk to you soon.

Love,
McKenna