Thursday, December 20, 2007

Third Tags a Charm!

Ok, so I have been tagged like three times now and I finally have the time (I hope...we'll see how long Baby sleeps!) to share my fun info with ya'll. So here we go.

6 Random Facts about Myself:

1) I LOVE baby food! Those who know me real well might know this, but they still think I am a weirdo for it too! Now not the gross veggies mind you, just the yummy fruits and those little chicken sticks for babies that come in that cute little baby jar. Mmmmm...this was a tradition in my family growing up. We would all get a jar of baby food for Christmas. I don't know whether my love for baby food came from this or if it was already there before we starting getting it, but whichever it was, love it I do!

2) One of my most favorite things in the whole world is taking a hot shower on a rainy, cold afternoon. It makes me feel so safe and warm and like the world is at peace for one blissful moment. :) And then of course to get into a nice pair of sweats and curl up on the couch with chocolate and a good book....then I'm in heaven!

3) When I get really nervous I lick and chew on my lips...ALOT. I always know just how nervous I was after the event by how red and swollen my lips are. Seriously.

4) If there is one thing in this world that I don't understand a purpose for, its cockroaches. There is nothing more disgusting and creepy and USELESS and just plain GROSS than a roach in any form: big, small, brown, black, long, short, flying, crawling, hissing...YUCK. I get the heebie geebies just thinking about them!

5) I hate the word "armpit." It sounds just as gross and nasty as the actual thing itself! "Armpit." Ugh. I much prefer "underarm." Same with the word "Fart." Who ever came up with that? (It had to have been a man!)

6) I have never outgrown the dream that someday my prince (who now bears the face of a cute, curly haired Italian) will carry me off into the sunset to live in a beautiful castle in Europe where there are rolling green hills and white sandy beaches and wild horses and maybe even a few leprechans or a fairy or two. Who knows? It could happen! :)

I think most of the people I blog with have been tagged already...but if you haven't been then consider yourself tagged! :)

2 comments:

Sarahleigh said...

Oh no! I just tagged you again! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you had already been tagged. It is a little different format, so if you want to do it, it might be fun. Sorry!

Cori Carpenter said...

I love it!! It's so fun to read about the interesting things about everyone! You really learn a lot about someone!:) Miss you guys!!