Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baby's First...

Little Braxton's first video game! Daddy has him hooked already...he loves listening to the interesting sounds and noises Mario makes.

Braxton's first smile! Well, at least the first one I caught on camera. Isn't my son adorable? :) I could sit and watch him sleep all day.

Mommy's first all nighter...NOT fun..

Braxton's first car ride! All nice and snug like a cute little bug in a rug.

Braxton's first changing of clothes. Daddy did a wonderful job, especially since his hands are as big as babies whole body. :) I love my boys!




5 comments:

dkstaker said...

Very cute. I love seeing daddies trying to dress little babies.
The all nighters stink, but it does get better! You all look so happy!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, that is the SADDEST picture of you! And Braxton smiling?? Totally, completely looks like Justin. :)

I hope you are getting SOME sleep. :)

Coree Adams said...

I LOVE the pic of him smiling that is so cute! Awww...ALMOST enough to make me baby hungry. But I will resist...I am so not ready! But they are so dang cute!

Heidi said...

I just showed Tylan the new pictures of your baby boy, and he noticed the strong resemblance of mommy Sarah's lips to Braxton's. If you look at your "first all nighter" picture and compare it to Braxton in his car seat, I think you may notice what we did. :)
So cute!

Our love said...

Hello!! congratulations!! i´m a girl from Spain. When I saw your Blog some time ago i get hooked!! I love your blog and i can´t help writing something.
I think that my english isn´t very good...sorry :).