Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas!


Its Braxton's first Christmas! I had this really cute little outfit that he was dressed in...a red and white candy cane sleeper and santa booties and a santa beenie...but then he threw up all over them right after he ate in the morning before I got to take his picture, so he had to wear his normal everyday clothes for Christmas. I was pretty bummed about that, but such is life, right? Daddy bought him these cute Pooh and Tigger stuffed animals for Christmas. They are almost as big as he is! He's gettin' bigger and cuter every day, too. What a stud!


I was going to include a picture of me and Justin in all our morning glory as well, but I fortunately decided against that. Braxton is much cuter than both of us! Hopefully a family picture will be coming soon though!
It was our first Christmas in our new home! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to celebrate many more Holiday Seasons in this great place. The highlight of our gifts (because everyone always asks) for me was a new vacuum! (I haven't had a real one since we moved in...you can guess how bad my carpets were with a shedding dog in the house...hhmmm). I also got a video camera so I can start recording and documenting our life and my cute little son. YAY! Justin got a new heavy duty power drill and lots of books on CD (to listen to on the the commute) and the complete season of The Wonder Years! He loves that show! We got lots of other wonderful gifts from eachother and our families but those were definitely our favorites.
I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the coming of the New Year!

2 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

Wow! What a special year this will be for you! Congratulations on so many exciting things, but especially your precious baby Braxton-what a cutie!

Cori Carpenter said...

Braxton is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he changed in one week!! Nothing beats a new vacuum--I would know!!