Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dancing the Night Away!

So about 6 months ago I had the dancing itch and told Justin I was going to take some classes with or without him. Well, he made a smart choice and decided to go ahead and take a few classes with me...but those few classes turned into alot more than we originally bargained for! We enjoyed it so much that we just kept going. Then I got pregnant (and we ran out of money!) so we had to quit for a time. But it was so fun and I was so proud of Justin and grateful that he tried something new with me that he wasn't used to. It was definitely worth it.


Here we are dancing the night away doing the TANGO at a recital we had. Someone told me later that I looked like the actress Brooke Shields...WAHOO! :)
T-A-N-G-O!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

WHERE did you get that adorable dress??? I can borrow it, right? ;)
These pictures are fantastic! When Ty and I took some lessons before our wedding it was SO much fun. Especially since Ryan Freeman was there at the time and he let me get a little swing dancing in. Sigh...I miss it. :)