Friday, August 24, 2007

And Then There Was Three...

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! About 2 months ago we found out that it is going to be a baby BOY! I was expecting a girl, so it was a shocker at first and it took me a few minutes to get used to the idea...but then I was excited as ever! Justin was happy cause now he will have a little friend to play sports with, and if his kicks are an indication of what is to come then we will have a great linebacker or soccer player in our family! He's got some power in those babies!

Align Center

He's growing fast! Here I am at 6 months and counting!



We haven't decided on a name, but a few ideas are Quinn, Carter, Caleb or possibly Colton.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Quinn the best!

MerryPair said...

You finally got a blog! I'm so glad! I've been a huge slacker and haven't updated mine for awhile.
You look great! I wish you lived closer!!!

Anna said...

So glad I found you on Blogger! I love it! I am also delighted to see a picture of you looking so beautiful with a wonderful motherly glow. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just a wanderer but found your blog while looking for David Caruso news.

Beautiful life - beautiful pictures - and no doubt, a beautiful baby.