Thursday, August 23, 2007

Californ-I_A!!

We love the beach!

Over the 4th of July weekend we were able to go to El Capitan State Beach just above Santa Barabara with my Noble family and hang out there for a whole week. It was beautiful and we had a blast just relaxing and playing in the water and soakin' up the sun. Too bad for me my skin doesn't like the sun...it soaked up a bit too much and I was only able to get in the water once before I was fried like a piece of bacon! Justin though is a true water-baby. He got in every day (Even though it was FREEZING!) and stayed in for hours just rolling around with the waves.



Thats my baby! I loved just sitting on the beach with a good book and watching him have fun.



Later he took on the Noble men in a competitive game of ROOK. See his poker face? He's a natural.




No comments: