Sunday, July 6, 2014

Braxton

Braxton. My first baby. My boy. He is growing up, and won't slow down! I can't believe I was watching him graduate from kindergarten in May. Before i know it, I'm sure I will be writing the same thing, except he will be 18 and graduating High School! Slow down, my child. Don't grow up so fast. 
I love this kid. He is SO smart. His teacher, Miss Jenna, thinks he is just about the best thing since sliced bread. He is so kind and helpful to the other kids, he is already reading and writing and doing HARD math for his age (multiplication and division.) I am so proud of him and can't wait to see what next year will bring!  





This summer he started swim team...and has fallen in love with it. He LOVES going to his "swimming class," and looks forward with great anticipation to his next swim meet where he gets to compete with the stroke they are learning that week. I think he has found a new sport! Maybe he will go all the way with this one...







No comments: