Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bella's FROZEN 5th Birthday Party!

My Bella is 5!!!! 
And all she wanted for her birthday, all she talked about for MONTHS, was a FROZEN birthday! So mom worked tirelessly for weeks to make this come together (as frugally as possible...themed parties are expensive!) and lo and behold...it turned out pretty great! We even had a SPECIAL GUEST...ELSA!!! The little girls were all enraptured by her and they never wanted to leave her side! It was so cute. Bella STILL hasn't stopped talking about it. :) I'm glad it was a wonderful day for her. Hopefully it will be a party she will remember for always! 
I love you my beautiful, smart, whimsical, fun-loving, girly girl princess! You are all I could ask for in a daughter! Can't wait to see what the next year brings...
Elsa did Face painting with all the kids! She was FANTASTIC! 

The Birthday Girl! 

Cousins...I love them! :) 

My little Batman! 

Everyone loves Uncle Jo Jo! 


Everyone enjoying the "Frozen" snacks






They all sang "Let it Go" together...SO CUTE! 

Then they played "Snowball, Snowball, Snowflake!" HA! 

Snowball fight!! It was so funny, as soon as I said "GO" Elsa ran behind the tree and EVERY SINGLE GIRL ran with her and tried to hide with her...cracked us all up! 

The party! 













No comments: