Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful one this year, minus the stomach bug making its way through our ranks that week. I am always amazed how quickly Christmas comes each year. And it seems to continue to come faster and faster each year! Halloween comes, then you barely have time to breathe before Thanksgiving, then you blink and its Christmas and then the New Year begins! I love the busy-ness though. It adds to the excitement and thrill of it all. :) Such a magical time! And its so fun watching that magic sparkle in my children's eyes each year. But as wonderful as Santa and presents and all that is, this year I really tried to help my kiddos to remember the reason we even celebrate this special time. I want them to always hold Christmas close to their hearts not because they get presents and candy and goodies, but because our Savior was born into this world. Its for HIM that we celebrate. Everything that we have, we have because of Him. I hope I was able to plant that seed into their hearts and minds and hopefully it will only continue to grow and flourish with each passing year.

Always amazed at how long it takes "Santa" to put this all together!  Even with help from some little Elves, Santa didn't finish til 2am! Yikes! 


I dont think Conrad quite knows whats happening yet...



My present from my honey! A beautiful Coach diaper bag. Perfect and lovely. Now I can be a mommy with some style. :) 


Weapons and more weapons. Thats all this kid wanted! he cracks me up. 

So excited to get her own apron to help mommy cook! 

Here it is...the one he has been waiting for...

Now THATS a happy boy! :) 

Santa knows just what to bring...FINALLY his own quad! 


SO SWEET! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My goals for 2014: Get my WHOLE HOUSE organized!  Lose the rest of my baby weight. FINALLY go on a vacation with just me and my hubby somewhere beautiful and tropical.
Get COMPLETELY out of debt!
Its gonna be a great year!! :)

No comments: