Sunday, January 12, 2014

Alisha's Wedding

I can't believe my little sister is married. We have been conspiring and planning for this day for so long, and now its over and she has joined the ranks of married women! It was SO FUN planning it all and putting it together with my amazing sister in laws, Aileen and Brookie. Alisha looked liked a timeless, classic, vintage princess. She couldn't have chosen a more beautiful gown, and her hair and jewelry were simply icing on the cake. I mean, look at her for goodness sakes!!!!She is GORGEOUS!!


We (me and sister in laws) were all reminiscing back to our wedding days and wishing we had half the beauty and awesome wedding team (yes, thats us) to help pull off such a magnificent and amazing wedding day. :)



The reception was stunning. We did a vintage theme, with popcorn and hot chocolate and an oreo cake (yes, an oreo cake :) ) for refreshments. We rented a venue for it, which happened to just be right behind my house, literally, so that was nice and convenient. The place is beautiful and worked perfect for what we wanted. So many wonderful memories of this night!


Me and my angel baby, Sophie. Oh how I love her!






Mark is wonderful for Alisha. He is patient and kind, soft spoken and fun, with a  strong testimony. He is a little young still, 3 yrs younger than her, but he will grow and mature and they will be so great together. I am excited for this new addition to the family and all the changes it will bring, in her life and ours as a Speakman family. She deserves so much happiness. All my love to you, my sister.


No comments: