Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thank you Aunt Patti!

We have wonderful family who always looks out for us and our kiddos. Between Angie, Gma Bebe and Justin's Aunt Patti, my children are spoiled every birthday and Christmas! These are from Aunt Pattie...she is so sweet and always send the children christmas PJs and beautiful new Sunday outfits for Christmas every year. I gave them her present this morning and they had so much fun opening the box and finding these treasures inside. Everything is PERFECT and fits them all so nicely. 
Thank you Patti! 
Brax and Bella is their new PJs

Before church. Brax was having a hard time and didn't want to be part of the picture, but at least I got on of his in the whole outfit! Bella LOVES this dress Patti! She pulled it out and said "WOW!" and begged me all morning to put it on. Wonderful choice! :) 

After church. I think blue is my new favorite color on them! :) 

Conrad in his PJs. Dont know why the pic is messed up,...sorry! He loves them!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LARRY AND PATTI! THANK YOU!! 

No comments: