Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year. The day was crazy and exhausting but the children had so much fun. As you get older it becomes harder to find the magic in Christmas, but I am so grateful I can live that magic every year through my children. The light in their eyes, the wonder in their voices, the excitement, the happiness, the pure joy they feel. Its all real, and I'm so blessed to be a part of it! 
Merry Christmas! 
Santa has come!!!

The Stockings

Discovering their Loot

My cute baby loving the presents

His ride on Firetruck! Cutest fireman EVER! 

Bella's new baby, crib and chair from Santa. She loves it! (Mrs. Claus sure knows how to hit up some good garage sales! ;)) 

Brax's new Wii game...Mario baseball! 

How many siblings does it take to open a present??

Bella's new Wii game, Just Dance 2! 

Conrad loves his bubble mower!! 

Barbie Kareoke Guitar! Now she is REALLY a rock star! 

The BIGGEST piano mat from Gma Bebe! SO COOL! Thanks Mom! 

AND....TADA!!! Santa was good to us this year and gave the kiddos their very own kiddie QUADS!!  They LOVE them!  Already doing tricks and yelling "I WANNA GO FASTER!" Hmmm...  

Lovin the piano mat! 

Braxton's Christmas! 

Conrad's Christmas! (Minus the firetruck...and the mat is for everyone of course.) 

Bellas' Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

Here is a present Justin gave to me...or the family really. I beautiful swing! We still have to buy chains for it and find somewhere to put it, but I LOVE it and can't wait to be able to use it! 

It's a good (And COLD!) day for riding! 

"CHEESE!" I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!



I was also spoiled this year and got a Kindle Fire HD!! WAHOO!! How I ever lived without it, I don't know. Justin got a new "cloud" pillow and a manual tire inflator, and a Jawbone (which Santa brought him early in December!) We all made out pretty well!  Hope everyone's Christmas was merry and bright! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




No comments: