Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bella's 2nd Bday! (Finally!)

I took Bella and Brax and some of our good friends to Jambo, an indoor theme park for kids for her birthday. The prices are way cheap for all day rides, and the kids LOVED it! Its definitely a place we will be visiting often this summer!


(I edited these pics, but for some reason they uploaded pre-edited...annoying. Sorry!)
This was Bella's favorite ride...the airplanes

My perfect little man

The train was awesome..they all loved it

A ride where you can beat eachother up without getting hurt? DEFINITELY Brax's favorite ride!
Cute vampire teeth. Of course my son has to be the one trying to bite someone's ear off..


Then on the 4th of July we combined celebrations and had a big party for Bella's and our country's birthday!
Swimming, food, presents, BAHAMA BUCKS, wonderful family and friends...can't get any better than that!
My pappa and baby boy
Birthday girl and her pretty bracelet Aubray made for her!
Our dear friend Aubray, 8 months prego!
Nate dog
Justin, playing with the kiddos in the pool
Becca and baby Margaret
Cannon Ball!!!! (Brax)
Aileen and Hannah
My wonderful mother, making Bella's cake to take some of the load off my back. I love this woman!
Jer-bear and Hannah, enjoying some red, white and blue Bahama bucks baby! Wahoo!
YUM!
THE CAKE!!! Isn't it AWESOME!!! My moms the best
PRESENTS!

And then we of course couldn't miss out on the fireworks that night! We all gathered and Nathan and Becca's new house and had our own firework display and let the kids get involved. Much more fun that way!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BELLA!!!! You are loved more than you know.


1 comment:

Nettie said...

Loved this! What darling babies you have. And I LOVE your mom!!!