Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bulldog Canyon

We took a little trip out to Bulldog Canyon a couple weeks ago before Alisha left on her mission. The weather was B-E-A-Utiful, the food was awesome, the company couldn't be beat. Another great memory to cherish.


Dad shooting off the potato gun. Can't go out to the desert without the potato gun!

Watching the taters FLLYYYY

Alisha, Nathan and Becca's brother waiting to catch a flying tater


Food. Mmmmm, mmmmm, Gooooood.


I love happy babies!

Roasting the wieners on a stick. The best way

Hyrum and B-rax sittin' by the fire

The kids got to go on a great Easter egg hunt!! Braxton's favorite part of the night



It wouldn't be a camp fire if mom weren't playing her guitar and singing her heavenly songs. Dad playing the saw was a special treat. Yes, the saw. Like one you cut wood with. Like I said, its a special treat.


I love my family!! Thanks for the memory!

2 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

I cant believe how big he is. I love the pic of ella! so cute

Valerie said...

I've never heard anyone play the saw like your dad can.