Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Kiddos

I love my children. Yes they can be frustrating and messy and cranky and lots and lots of work and many sleepless nights, but they are worth every second of it.

Braxton is such a good big brother. He loves to makes Bella laugh and has started to just go up to her and give her kisses. He gives her toys and talks to her when she is crying and has only tried to sit on her twice now. :) He thinks it is so funny when she touches him. I don't know why, but its a crack up to watch.


This is the first time I put her in his lap, and he wouldn't stop laughing! She had no idea what was going on, but I was laughing pretty hard just watching B-rax. He cracks me up.


Just within the past month, he has started to tell me he loves me. I say " I love you baby," and he will respond with "I wuv too, momma." The first time he said it I about cried, and everytime since then it still makes my heart do a little flip to hear him say it. I don't know why, but there sure is something special about hearing your child tell you they love you.
He is talking up a storm and making his sentences longer and saying more words now. He is such a smart boy - he can count to twelve already and is startin to learn his colors and some letters.

Bella, as always, is a joy. She has been having some rough nights and keeping momma awake for hours at a time, but despite that I can never stay frustrated with her long. One look at her precious face and a wet slobbery kiss on the lips or cheek and I am putty in her hands. She is almost sitting up all by herself now, and she will be crawling soon at the rate she is going. I love snuggling with her fluffy little body. I have tried to start her on solids, but so far she isn't having it. She gags everytime I feed her rice cereal, no matter what I mix it with or how I make it. Today, though, I actually fed her frozen yogurt and she ate it happily and wanted more. Thats my girl! :)



Bella Rose, my beautiful flower! How I love her!

No comments: