Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We had a great Christmas this year. The Tuesday before we had my Noble family party at a church in Circle G Ranch in Mesa. For those who have never been to Circle G Ranch, its a neighborhood of million dollar homes who go ALL OUT for Christmas and decorate like crazy. Its always an experience to ride around their neighborhood and enjoy the Christmas spirit. One of the activites that the Noble's set up was to go riding around on a hay ride while Christmas caroling. We had a blast, and Braxton just LOVED being able to look at all the Christmas lights. (One of his most favorite past-times.)

Braxton and Daddy before the hay ride
This is Braxton's excited "OOO" face he makes when he sees something he really likes or gets excited about. He was doing this the whole ride. It was adorable! (I took some pictures of some of the homes all lighted up, but pictures just don't do them justice at all so I decided not to post them.)

Me and some of my beautiful cousins (and sister, and B-rax) at the party. I love family! Thats what the holidays are all about!
Christmas day was lots of fun. Braxton could actually kind of understand what was going on and even though he didn't understand WHY he was getting lots of good stuff, he sure enjoyed it all.

Christmas morning...

This was one of his favorites. A little climb and slide set. He loves climbing and loves sliding, so...he has a blast with it!

One of his other favorites was a HUGE bag of balls Justin bought for him. As soon as he saw it he dumped them all out and just rolled around in them and threw them up in the air and was having a ball! (No pun intended. :)) He is definitely all boy!

B-rax opening his radio flyer turtle. He doesn't quite know how to ride it yet, but he loves pushing it around and chasing the dogs with it. :)


By far this is probably his favorite toy he got. We didn't get it put up until a few days after Christmas, and he hasn't stopped swinging since! Too bad I can't put it up inside the house...I would be able to get so much more done!
And here is by far the biggest surprise and most awesome gift I got this year!

Yes, ladies..."He went to Jared!" :) I have always wanted to say that! My first pair of real diamond ear rings! Justin hid the bag and pulled it out at the very end after I thought we were all done, and I was so surpised! He did a great job this year. I got alot of awesome stuff (an iHome for my ipod, a foot messager, tickets to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert, an external hard drive for all my many pics to name a few) but this by far was my favorite! Thanks baby!

So the holidays are over and its back to real life. Bummer. This is always a sad time now that all the excitement has died down, but starting a new year is always exciting too. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fun Christmas! And a big, fat congratulations on those diamond studs! Husband for a stud anyone?!?!

Shari said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas. :) Those earrings are really pretty. Your man's got good taste. And he surprised you!!!! That gets points on its own in my book.