Sunday, December 14, 2008

ONE YEAR OLD!!

I can't believe my little boy is one year old!! It seems like just yesterday I was listening to him cry for the first time in the hospital. He has grown so much. Here are some of my favorite things about my little man:
1. He walks around all day saying "Bop" or "bok." I don't know what it means, if anything, but it sure it cute.
2.He points at something that he wants or anything that he thinks is interesting and makes an "oo" face and gets really excited.
3. He LOVES vacuums, balls, anything outside, stairs, playing in the car, parks, and cheese.
4. He gives the BEST hugs and squeezes so tight. It just melts my heart.
5. He has the cutest 4 tooth smile ever
I could go on forever! To get to the party though, here are pics of our little gathering we had for him after our trip to Utah. Even though his birthday was the day we left, we had to postpone it until we got back.

Alisha squeezing in some study time before the fun starts

Daddy and the birthday boy admiring the presents

Grandma enjoying the yummy food

Grandpa asleep on the couch. He is always so busy, he catches a nap wherever he can! The poor man!

Uncle Johnathan and Aunt Shaliah frosting the cake

Uncle Joseph and my baby

Opening the presents! He loved each one and just wanted to sit and play with them rather than open the next one. I guess thats typical for a one year old though, huh?

I think the toy vacuum was the biggest hit of the night. He wouldn't put it down and just kept pushing it around everywhere he went. Maybe I will have a little helper on my hands soon when I clean the house. :)

Enjoying the birthday cake! He wasn't sure he was allowed to make a mess at first so it took some coaxing so get him to start eating with his hands, but once he got going he loved it!
It was a great little party and we were glad we had family close by to enjoy it with! Family always makes it better!


































1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congrats on one whole year!!! So exciting! When's the next one due???